This course is based on the work I do with thought-leaders, creatives, and professionals to help them go from idea and audience need to a podcast that deepens conversations and further proves their authority.
In this course we’ll
- Figure out your podcast’s basics
- Pick the format of the show
- Firm up the outcomes we want to achieve
- Pick the gear you’ll need
- Consider branding, artwork and website
- Do some basic audio editing in Audacity
- Pick a media host to keep the audio files online
At the end of the course, you’ll have a trailer for your podcast uploaded to your media host, and a listing in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Amazon. Don’t worry if it feels like a lot – we’ll go through it step by step.
This is going to be fun!