Podcasting is a black box. Audio goes in, something happens, and if you’re lucky, you get your intended outcome.
But what if luck didn’t have to play a part in it? What if you could get a peek inside the box?
You can’t read the label from inside the bottle
You spend time on your podcast, week in, week out, recording, editing, polishing, publishing, promoting. So when do you get the time to stand back and see your work from a new listener’s perspective?
An audit can help answer some of the questions around your podcast’s audience, performance, and growth potential. It’s not about finding what’s “wrong” with your podcast, but instead uncovering ways to make it even 10% more brilliant.
Here’s what an audit will get into
- The podcast and episode metadata
- Your web presence
- Show format (intros, outros, calls-to-action, etc)
- The “sound and feel” (mic technique, mixing, music, etc)
- How well your content serves the needs of your audience
- Social media and other marketing channels
What does an audit look like?
How does an audit help?
You’ll get an honest analysis of your show, from someone who’s been making podcasts for thought-leaders and entrepreneurs since 2008. The PDF is packed with tips and ideas you might not have considered, as well as insights and data from within the podcasting industry.
If your growth has stalled, this audit will give you actionable advice to kick it back into gear. What it won’t do is try and change your podcast into something that doesn’t fit
Who am I?
I’m Mark Steadman, a podcast producer, consultant, and coach from the UK who’s helped thousands of creators around the globe get their start or improve their show.
As well as helping thought-leaders and influencers make their own podcasts, I’ve been an indie content creator for as long as I’ve had an Internet connection. So I know how hard it is to go it alone, or to keep following a path without knowing if it’s the right one.
I offer two flavours of audit: express and comprehensive.
Express audit (£250)
An express audit is the easiest way to get clear on what’s working and where you can improve. Here’s what you get:
- Full review of podcast positioning, metadata, findability, etc
- Full review of the latest episode – how is it hitting listeners’ ears?
- Detailed PDF with my findings
- Recommendations for anything that needs a tweak
Comprehensive audit (£500)
A comprehensive audit gives you a richer understanding of your podcast’s performance. Here’s what you get:
- Everything in the Express audit
- Detailed review of your last 3 episodes
- 1hr strategy session with me to discuss findings and areas to improve
- 30m call to follow up on what you’ve implemented
- Full list of reviews from Apple Podcasts and Podchaser, as well as ratings from Spotify
What happens after you book
Once you’ve booked and paid, you’ll receive results for an express audit within 5 working days, and for a comprehensive audit within 10.
Everything in your audit document is confidential, and won’t be shared with anyone else. However you’re free to share it with whoever you like.
The audit may contain recommendations for ways to improve your content or presentation. You can continue to work with me to implement these recommendations, but you’re under no obligation to.
Ready for some answers?
Book a call to discuss your podcast audit, and get insights within 5-10 days.Book a call