Stephen Dargan can remember being seven, riding his bike in the sun as the seasons changed from spring into summer, and knowing that he was happy. Since then, he’s tried to bottle that feeling and kept being nourished by it.
Stephen works with teams and organisations to help them build happier working environments. He’s the host of the Wow @ Work podcast, that explores the way the world of work is transforming. Stephen has a wealth of knowledge about how humans can be happier, merging joy and purpose to empower us to do our best work and live a fulfilling life.
- Follow Stephen on LinkedIn (but only if you really want to)
- Four Thousand Weeks, by Oliver Burkeman
- Humankind : A Hopeful History, by Rutger Bregman
- Psychological safety in teams, from We Not Me
- Implicit Association Test, Harvard University
- World Happiness Report
- 36 Questions – How to Fall in Love
- Learning Happiness with Dr Tal Ben-Shahar
- The 4 day week, with Elena Kerrigan
- Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing, by Bronnie Ware
- The 4 Day Week, by Andrew Barnes
- Default mode network
- The Happiness Advantage, by Sean Achor